HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SOLID BRASS CANDLE HOLDER
The special brass candle holder is made of solid brass. It has not been given any chemical coating which means that it will patinate over a period of time due to the oxidation process.
Oxidation is a chemical process that will slowly begin as soon as the product comes in contact with oxygen. After the candle holder is manufactured and carefully is being packed in our packaging, it will naturally be exposed to oxygen. Therefore, the candle holder may have traces of oxidation already as brand new.
IF YOU GET STAINS FROM CANDLES OR PREFER YOUR BRASS CANDLE HOLDER TO STAY SHINY, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Remove candle drips and oxidation by placing the candle holder in hot water (not boiling).
2. Add citric acid (2 tablespoons to 1 liter) and a drop of detergent and stir.
3. Place the candle holder in the bowl and leave it for 5-10 minutes.
4. Wipe thoroughly with a soft cloth.
5. Use brass polish to remove any small oxidation spots and bring back the shiny look.
CHROME, BLACK CHROME, BLACK & ROSE GOLD
This product does not require much maintenance. However, you may need to clean it from time to time to remove candle drips and dust.
1. Remove candle drips by placing the candle holder in hot water with a drop of detergent until wax softens.
2. Avoid using any polish or acid as this will ruin the protective layer on the product.
3. Finish by wiping with a dry, soft cloth.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR BRONZED BRASS CANDLE HOLDER
The bronzed brass candle holder is made of solid brass that has undergone a process of oxidation to achieve the bronzed finish. The brass is left untreated and will patinate over time.
If you get stains from candles, you can remove candle drips by placing the candle holder in hot water with a drop of detergent until wax softens. Avoid using any polish or acid as this will ruin the bronzed finish. Finish by wiping with a dry, soft cloth.
NOTE: Marks may occur on the legs after repeated stacking due to natural wear and tear unveiling a clean brass surface.